Note: Please, note, this course is only available for Drysuit owners!
Do you live in a cold climate or want to dive somewhere with chilly waters? If so then this course will teach you the ideal way to keep warm - by using a dry suit!
If you have recently bought a dry suit and are looking for good tuition on how to use it or to simply appreciate the comfort of staying warm and dry throughout your dive, try this SSI Dry Suit Diving course!
Within this one day course we will discuss in detail the types of drysuits available on the market, the advantages and disadvantages of existing drysuit materials, different seam construction: pro and contra, drysuit valves, various drysuit accessories and maintenance and repairs. We will also share tips on how to select a proper base layer to wear underneath your drysuit.
Aside from the theory this course also entails two dives during which you will be expected to apply correct drysuit techniques and demonstrate correct care and maintenance of a drysuit.
So if you want to learn the luxury of diving whilst staying warm and dry then come and give this course a try!
- SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Own a dry suit
- Instructor tuition
- Return transport to and from Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa
- SSI Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive (dry suit not available for hire)
How to book:
1) Enquire availability via email and fix a date
2) Pay deposit online