Do you want to get your kids off their iPads and into the sea? This fun and exciting introductory session for 8-12 year olds will really give them something to rave about.
This 1-2 hour session is a chance for kids to experience what scuba diving is all about under the direct care and supervision of our friendly and professional PADI instructors. They will learn to breath and signal underwater, see some small fish and play some games under the sea.
The bubblemaker program takes place in the safe environment of the near by bay and will go to a maximum depth of 2 meters. Children must be fairly comfortable in the water but they don’t need to be great swimmers.
On completion kids are presented with a “Bubblemaker” certificate to show all their friends and remember their first experience of life under the sea.
- No previous experience necessary
- To be in reasonable health
- Must be comfortable in the water
- Aged 8-12 years
- Must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition & support
- PADI Bubblemaker Certificate
How to book:
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online