If you would love to learn about ecosystems, marine life and underwater habitats then this is one of the best courses to sign up for.
During the PADI Underwater Naturalist course you are sure to discover new marine life, even on the most familiar of scuba diving sites. Knowing more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats enables you to notice specific marine life behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed.
Once you have taken this course you will find you are always keeping an eye out for those little discrete creatures you’ve learned about or the habits and behaviors of others. You will learn about the key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds, major aquatic life groupings and how to be responsible when interacting with aquatic life.
This course consists of 2 open water dives and a theory section which you will cover with one of our knowledgeable and professional instructors.
So if you would like to learn more about and specialize in underwater nature then please contact us to book your course today!
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- Instructor tuition (2 training dives)
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- Road transport to and from dive site
- PADI manual
- PADI Certification card
* Equipment can be hired at €10 per dive
How to book:
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online