This junior PADI course is ideal for your little water babies to take the plunge and discover how wonderful life under the sea can be!
With a mixture of fun theory sessions, practical skills and two open water dives they will gain a lifetime qualification enabling them to dive anywhere in the world up to 12 meters under an instructors supervision.
This two day Junior Scuba Diver course can count towards half of the PADI Junior Open Water course if your child wants to take their scuba diving capabilities even further.
There are three ways of studying the theory for this course:
- Classroom learning: students will spend time in the classroom with one of our friendly instructors, watching the PADI training DVD, reading their PADI manual (included) and asking questions.
- Online e-learning: this allows students to study at their own pace prior to the course using PADIs online training facility. However, if you wish to choose this option you need to order an e-learning pack from us at an extra cost of €55pp.
- Open Water Diver Touch (for iPads and tablets): The advantage of this method is that it allows students to study offline by downloading an application onto a tablet after purchasing the touch pack from our centre at an extra cost of €55pp.
- No previous experience necessary
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition throughout the course
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- PADI Manual (*for classroom-based method of theory training only)
- PADI Certification card
- High quality Seashell Log book
How to book:
- decide on training method (online or in classroom)
- enquire availability via email and fix a date
- pay deposit online