This is the first and most basic PADI course on offer and is the perfect way to start your scuba diving journey. This course is a fun and relaxing way of introducing yourself to the magnificent underwater world and absolutely no prior experience is necessary!
This course consists of 3 elements:
- Firstly you will take part in a fun 30 minute theory session where your friendly and professional instructor will take you through the basic elements of scuba equipment, breathing underwater and underwater communication. Following this you will have to answer a set of 10 questions to ensure you have understood everything you need to know (don’t worry, our professional staff are always on hand to help with any queries you have).
- Once you have mastered the basic theory, you are ready to get your equipment on and jump in the bay, where your instructor will teach you some basic skills such as clearing water from your regulator, retrieving a lost regulator and clearing water from your mask.
- Having completed your skills and theory it is now time for you to board our custom made boat (weather permitting) and travel to a nearby reef where you will have a tremendous dive around the colorful coastline of Malta. Look out for rays, octopus, silver bream, cuttlefish, moray eels, parrot fish, rainbow wrasse and many more varieties of marine life!
For those who become really hooked and want to take their diving further, the PADI Scuba Diver course or the PADI Open Water course would be the perfect next step. If you chose to continue your training with either one of these courses, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course will be given free of charge.
So bring your friends, neighbors, colleagues, children, parents and even adventurous grandparents to treat someone you love to this fascinating, life changing activity!
- No previous experience necessary
- To be in reasonable health
- Minimum age of 10 years
- Under 18s must have parental consent
- All necessary equipment
- Instructor tuition & support throughout the session
- Return transport to and from your accommodation in Mellieha, Buggiba, St. Paul's Bay, Ramla, Xemxija, Cirkewwa areas
- Road or boat transport to the dive site and back
- Limited online certification
How to book:
- Enquire availability via email and fix a date
- Pay deposit online