It is assumed that anybody taking part in dive trips, training courses, foreign holidays, social events and the hiring of rental equipment through Seashell Dive Centre agrees to the published Terms and Conditions below:
• Terms and Conditions may be changed without prior notice by Seashell Dive Centre.
• All offers and benefits are subject to availability.
• Special Offers cannot be combined unless specifically identified.
• Advanced booking is a requirement to attend ALL events and trips.
• Participants must maintain their qualifications by diving regularly and/or participating in skills review practice or training..
• All participants must follow standard safe diving practices of their training agency. (PADI – BSAC – SAA – SSI – TDI – IANTD etc)
Early Bird Booking
• Discount is only valid for customers purchased 10 dive packages or equivalent in value
• Booking must be confirmed before 31st of December 2017
In order to make your reservation, you are requested to send an enquiry using this form.
We will then return to you with our offer and ask to confirm all the points. Please note, we provide the arrangements you have booked as described on this website and confirmed to you by email. If you wish to change those arrangements please notify your sales representative, who will make necessary arrangements and issue a proforma invoice, including all the requested changes. If you wish to amend or cancel these arrangements later, you may have to pay an amendment or cancellation charge. Therefore it is important you check carefully the proforma invoice when you receive it. Booking is secured by payment of the deposit, which represents 20% of the diving package price and the full balance of the accommodation and transfers.
Booking deposit is non refundable, unless Seashell Dive Centre is notified of a trip cancellation more then 20 days prior to guest’s arrival. If for any reason you chose to alter your prearranged travel plans, you may forfeit your package. If you change hotels during your stay, or fail to use your diving or other travel services, you will not receive compensation for the unused portions of your package.
• To make a booking via bank transfer, please contact us to obtain details.
• Balance for your package is due on the day of your final dive.
• Package rates include all local taxes unless specified.
There will be an extra charge for single room occupancy for bookings in the resort or in any hotel. Please enquire for further details. In parties of two or more people, the person who actually makes the booking is the person with whom we make the agreement. That person accepts responsibility for making all payments to us for all members of the party. We in turn will send all documents and other information to that person alone, who will be responsible for ensuring that all other members of the party are kept fully informed.
Diving Medical Form
All divers are required to complete a self assessment medical form provided by the Dive Centre before diving.
• Proof of appropriate qualification will be required to rent any diving equipment from Seashell Dive Centre.
• Divers accept full responsibility for the care and maintenance of all rented equipment and must return it in full working order.
• Damage to or failure to return rented equipment will result in charges for repair or replacement.
• Equipment returned later than the agreed date will be charged at the daily rate.
License to use website
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Unless otherwise stated, Seashell and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• Show any material from the website in public;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
• Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Limitations of liability
Seashell will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. These limitations of liability apply even if Seashell has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
• To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.